I hope that you are doing well. I’m finally up to par! I have missed coming here and writing. I have missed the peace that I feel when I am able to type my little fingers away…. So what have I been up to? Nothing much, just a schedule that leaves me feeling incomplete. Yes, you read that rights I have a schedule and I don’t feel like I am complete! So I am hoping in the next couple of months I will get back on track!
So here is what I have been doing……
1. Car pooling Monday through Friday
2. Taekwondo between 3 and 4 days a wk
3. Basketball for 6 wks (ended 3 wks ago) 2 xs a wk
4. 3 kids still in 3 different schools (next year just two schools!)
5. making plans for wedding trip to MI for SIL wedding (less than 2 wks to go)
6. making plans for wedding in HI for friend (can’t wait)
7. looking to buy good gas car, one that don’t drink a lot (that stresses me out your going to lose money on a car or lose money in your big guzzler)
8. Stressing over moms visit. She was here for exactly 2 wks. (ummm bitter-sweet)
9. Baseball has started (tonight first night, who would have thought 1 game and 3 practices a wk, on base?)
10. we decided on car and have been working on deal. hopefully closing on it tomorrow.
11. was really mad at the bank today…. needless to say I hung up on a manager.
12. looking at houses online in TN. We are making plans for a move around June 2014. (oh my not far away)
14. We have had a few TaeKwonDo testings the past few months.
Oh… my that looks like enough of a boring list! I will share on some of the good fun things soon. I really want to get back here. I enjoy the time, and I love getting notes from you! Words of encouragement and getting to read notes of what is going on in your lives. I will do better!!! I am also looking forward to going back and reading other blogs, so if you have one and I haven’t started reading… please leave a note and I would love to come read!!
Hello Apil I’ll be writing to you soon,