I have been completely out of sorts. Have you ever had those months? Yes, I did write months. Although, I think mine has not been just 1 month. Mine has been going on for many months. Now, finally I am almost functioning.
Yes, finally almost functioning, and the holidays are starting in just 2 wks. What have I been thinking? So here is a little bleep about our past few months. Since I’ve only blogged here and there, not much of it was included!
1. In September, Jaden went from Camo belt to Green belt. He did really good at catching back up after taking the summer off.
2. My husbands 40th was in September, and we did NOTHING to celebrate, I feel like such a creep. We did go to dinner, but we didn’t even have a cake.
3. We celebrated our 18th aniv. We have been together for 20 years now, where did all that time go?
4. I had my 38th birthday. Am I suppose to be feeling older? I don’t feel like most people I know nearing 40.
5. I thought that as time went by, I might not feel like baby #4 was going to be involved. I was wrong I want baby #4 pretty badly. I try not to voice it much, but every month I am upset, but I keep it to myself.
6. Shy started her P-K program and just last wk. they changed her schedule. I feel like I LIVE in my car, because the bus has not kicked in for the new program.
7. Schy is almost 3 so is exiting the Easter Seals program. She tested for Early childhood, and although was not picked up for speach (she has gone from estimation 6 month old speaking in January to 3 years 10 months NOW) she was picked up for other delays and will be going into a P-K program also. So there will be even more driving!!
8. Both of my feet have been killing me. I’ve joked about amputation, but I know its not even an option. I’ve been dealing since the end of July. I’ve had a few ok days lately, but mostly I have a hard time when I first stand up. Or if I don’t relax a bit here and there, the next day I completely pay for it. Truthfully it’s put me in a bit of a depression, that I know I need to work on.
9. I took my Life and Health test for licensing in the state of Nevada. I passed the first time, so I am VERY happy to not have to take the test again. I don’t have my license back yet, when I called they could take up to 6 wks for turn around. That sounds like a really long time, but I have been going in periodically to take the tests that I need to have out of the way to begin working once my license is in place.
10. I’m excited about getting to work a little bit.
11. Schy is going to be turning 3 in just a couple of wks!
12. Jaden will be 8 in a couple of wks. It worries me that he is such a big boy. I know that it is important to continue working on our relationship and respect.
13. MIL and SIL and soon to be BIL will be coming for a visit for the birthdays and for Thanksgiving. We are so excited to see them.
14. MY HOUSE IS A DISASTER. Since my feet have been hurting so badly I have only had the stamina to do little things at a time. MY HOUSE SHOWS IT.
15. I only have 2 diapers left in the house. I need to go to the store, but I just don’t want to walk.
16. I know I have not prayed enough for our country or its leaders. So I am committing to do a much better job, of daily praying for them. Our country has made a decision that I don’t really agree with, but none the less everything happens for a reason. And God has a plan, so I need to pray… that our leaders may find God’s way and the strength that God provides in relying on him in the decisions that they make in our country.
So, that is a quick tid bit of where I’ve been, and how I’m almost functioning. What have you been up to?